It's frequently asked what the difference is between dry-cleaning and dry-cleaning. What does a general dry-cleaning include?
- pretreatment of the dirty parts of clothes (if it is needed)
- cleaning in a dry-cleaning machine, sorted by color
- ironing or rather steaming in one minute
What is the dry-cleaning at the Molnár és fia Dry Cleaners salon?
- pretreatment of the dirty parts of clothes in all cases with stain remover and cleaner tonic
- dry-cleaning on spot, in dry-cleaning machine with pure solvent and sorted by color
- ironing by hand (after using steam puppet the clothes dry and then deflate), removing fluffs and nap the coats
Decide yourself if there is a differences or not. It is matter where I'm taking my clothes, isn't it?
Next question: What does this quality dry-cleaning service cost? Look our price list and see yourself that a quality dry cleaning can be carried out below the market price.
What is the recipe?
- it's our own shop, cleaning on site
- owners work with more than 20 years of experience.
- if you hit us always the same faces will welcome you for more personal contact
- high expertise, exceptional care, conscientious service
- modern equipment and the finest cleaning materials